Family and Child Social Worker – 12650March 10, 2023
Core Program Manager I/Clinician IIIMarch 10, 2023
Marina Edelman, LMFT
Paid Associate Position
Seeking pre-licensed psychotherapists with a passion for helping clients struggling with chronic pain, addiction, and eating disorders, to join an upscale private practice. Ongoing referrals, marketing, and supervision will be provided. Compensation: 50/50 split (ave fee for session is $150). Virtual and in-person clients. Please apply only if you already have an AMFT number. Feel free to contact me at 818.851.1293 or email@example.com
- Registered AMFT good standing with the BBS
- Motivated, hard-working and responsive professional
- Flexibility: the ability to work evenings and weekends if necessary
- Good organizational skills
- Positive energy
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide psychotherapeutic services to patients in an ethical, legal and professional manner in accordance with California law and CAMFT’s legal and ethical standards.
- Provide treatment to individuals, couples, children, families and groups
- Stay current in all legal and ethical requirements regarding his/her work as a registered Associate.
- Stay current with their BBS registry and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Attend weekly supervision sessions prepared and in a timely manner.
- Manually maintain all necessary forms in the patient file, i.e. informed consent/disclosure statements, signed
- 50% split of the collected fees (hourly quoted rate approx $150)
- Supervision & private practice building skills
- Collaborate with other professionals
- Attractive professional office for associates to use