Post a Job Listing
Important Notice from Prelicensed
Prelicensed will be on its spring break from March 25 to April 7. We do our best to limit interruptions to our services and appreciate your patience in waiting for a response to your submission. We will respond to all job posting requests on April 8. Thank you!
Job listings may be posted on Prelicensed for FREE using this form! Once you have submitted your listing, it will be reviewed and published within 24 hours.
How do I post my job listing?
- Please review our guidelines to ensure your job listing meets our requirements.
- Fill out our simple form below, including (at a minimum) the position’s job title, location, application email/URL (this is how associate marriage and family therapists, trainees, and/or students will apply for the position!), and company name.
- Once your job listing has been submitted, this page will refresh and display a confirmation message at the bottom of the page.
- Please note that all job listings are manually reviewed and published within 24 hours. If you do not see your listing in our job search after 24 hours, please contact us for technical support.
If you need to make changes to your listing after submitting it, you can:
- Access your account’s dashboard (if you registered an account), or
- Contact us via e-mail (if you did not register an account)
You can also re-post old job listings by accessing your account’s dashboard (if you registered an account) to save time in the future!
Why should I post my job listings on Prelicensed?
- Posting on Prelicensed is FREE. CraigsList, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, and other job listing websites’ rates can range from $15 to $300+ per job listing.
- Prelicensed makes it easy to reach your target audience. We connect directly with associate marriage and family therapists, trainees, and/or students who are eager to become the newest member of your team!
- Prelicensed offers increased visibility. Our website receives hundreds of visits per day, and we announce job listings to our 2000+ followers and subscribers via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and our e-mail newsletter. We also share select job listings through partnerships with local CAMFT chapters and other organizations. These job listings may appear on their websites and e-mail newsletters. If you would like to opt out of receiving additional visibility, please contact us.
What are the guidelines for job listings?
- Required: All positions must be available to associate marriage and family therapists, trainees, and/or students.
- Required: All positions must be paid full-time, part-time, temporary, or per diem opportunities (stipends are acceptable).
- Required: All positions must include clinical supervision (to ensure accrual of hours toward licensure).
- Private practice positions are welcomed, as long as they are paid!
- Anyone may post a job listing, regardless of whether or not you are the employer.
Although the majority of our listings are based in California, we are willing to post job listings located in other states as well!