Hours M-F 10am-7pm, flex (every other) Friday
Responsible for providing comprehensive mental health services to ensure quality client care. Ensure documentation adheres to DMH standards. Participate in an interdisciplinary team to provide a healthy, therapeutic, and safe environment for clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provide individual, family, play, and group therapy for designated caseload of clients.
- Utilize DSM for diagnosing. Conduct psycho-social assessments and treatment planning.
- Document client services in accordance with Department of Mental Health standards and Department of Children and Family Services.
- Conduct visits to homes, schools and or other service providers in order to help client achieve their service plan goals.
- Manage community and family crises involving children and parents.
- Collaborate with treatment team to ensure quality client care.
- Evaluate parent/child/family progress and participate in interdisciplinary team meetings.
- Coordinate linkage to appropriate intra-agency and community resources, including coordination of client’s psychiatric needs.
- Assist with the development of a Child and Family Team (CFT), which includes multi-disciplinary professionals, the child and family, extended family members, and informal community supports. Participates in weekly CFT meetings.
- Interface with Department of Children and Family Services, Department of Mental Health, court systems, schools, law enforcement, health care providers and other community liaisons.
- Travel to clients’ homes and provide transportation as necessary.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling is required.
- Active registration with California BBS is required (or in process of obtaining).
- Experience in In-Home Services or work with high–risk children, adolescents, and their families.
- Strong clinical skills in individual, family, play, and group therapy are required.
- Bilingual Spanish required.
- Previous Wraparound Approach Services Program experience preferred not required.
- Must possess and maintain a valid CA drivers’ license, automotive liability insurance, and a driving record acceptable to agency’s insurance carriers
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,242.00 – $58,243.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19