**Hiring Bonus – $2,500**
If you join Point Quest and have applied on or after February 25, 2022, you can be eligible to receive a one-time hiring bonus of $2,500.00! This will be paid in one installment on your first paycheck after the in-position date.
Who We Are: Point Quest is a community of life-long learners who respect the individual needs of our students. Point Quest believes that everyone deserves to learn in a safe, caring and supportive environment fostered by integrity and positive relationships with students and staff. High expectations for success are sought through appropriate instruction and intervention, which allows for individual differences and learning styles.
LMFT/LSW/LPCC (Depending on relevant experience.): $63-73k
AMFT/ASW/APCC (Depending on relevant experience.): $50-60k
Location: We are looking for a Rotating Mental Health Therapist that will work between our campuses in Lodi, Sacramento, and El Dorado Hills.
Why Should you Apply?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life, and Legal Insurances
- Pet Assurance Discount Plan
- 401(k) with a company match
- Vacation for full-time employees
- Medicare Flexible Spending Account
- Sick pay
- Team environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Year-round salary (paid even over school breaks)
POSITION REPORTS TO: Direct report to Site Director or Mental Health Coordinator and indirect report to Co-CEO
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The purpose of the position is to provide therapy for students, providing interdisciplinary treatment planning by developing an annual comprehensive psychosocial assessment and crisis intervention consultation.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provide all individual, crisis, group, and/or family therapy counseling minutes as contracted or outlined in each student’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP) in either a school-based or out-patient setting.
- When necessary create social/emotional goals for student IEPs and attend student IEP meetings to consult, introduce new goals, or report progress on established goals.
- If requested and approved in writing, create a referral packet for Educationally Related Mental Health Services (ERMHS) for students.
- Utilizing the Company’s secure online databases, keep current client session schedules, maintain progress notes, and complete any necessary behavioral special incident or emergency reports.
- As a mandated reporter you must report any instances of suspected child/dependent adult abuse immediately to the appropriate reporting agency and follow up with a written report within 36 hours of making the initial report.
- Maintain confidentiality of all clients and client information. Furthermore, obtain all necessary permissions in writing, in advance, to discuss or share clients’ confidential information when collaborating with other healthcare providers, agencies, and community resources.
- If consultation is needed for certain clients you agree to participate, as needed, in company-provided weekly individual/group supervision/consultation meetings for all Mental Health Therapists.
- Must attend and uphold weekly supervision hours with Licensed Clinical Supervisor to meet the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) requirements to attain and count hours towards licensure.
- Annually complete all BBS mandated Continuing Education and provide Human Resources with verification of your current and renewed license.
- May be requested to provide specialized training pertaining to therapeutic topics for other Point Quest staff.
- Report any suspected abuse or child neglect to Point Quest per Mandated Reporter requirements.
- Completes other responsibilities as assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires a Master’s degree in Counseling and/or related field (i.e. Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family therapy, School Counseling, etc.) with training and 2 – 5 years of experience working with students with learning and or social/emotional needs.
- Registered and active license as an LMFT, AMFT, LPCC, APCC, LCSW, ASW with the Board of Behavioral Sciences and/or PPS (Pupil personal services) credential if a School Counselor or School Psychologist.
- Experience working in a school or treatment setting for students with learning or social/emotional problems.
- DOJ/FBI Live Scan Background & TB Clearance
- Pro-Act, CPI, and/or CPR certification helpful
**This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential job functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned
PQI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $73,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Have you ever been employed with Point Quest Inc?
- LMFT/AMFT/LPCC/APCC (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location