Mental Health Clinician I –(Career Ladder Opportunity)
*$1,500 hiring incentive
Salary Range: $65,446.07 – $78,535.28 plus license, benefits (Day #1), bilingual incentives
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
Differential Response Program is a voluntary service to help families stay together safely when one or more children may be at risk of an out-of-home placement. The focus of service is enhancing parenting, communication and other skills that support the healthy development of children, as well as obtaining community resources. Services are provided in the home, as well as in other community settings.
*Opportunity for therapy
*Prevention and early intervention services provided collaborating with child welfare and school districts
*Clinical supervision for BBS hours provided
Who We Are
We are one of California’s largest and most comprehensive nonprofit behavioral and mental health providers, serving more than 30,000 children and their family members each year. We are a mission-driven team who work collaboratively to do whatever it takes to heal the whole family with a range of services offered at home, at school, or in the community.
Why Should You Apply?
Excellence, Accountability, Integrity, and Respect are the most important aspects of our agency’s culture.
We also believe in supporting our employees with competitive benefits, including:
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Generous vacation plan and paid holidays
· Tuition reimbursement
· 401k matching
· Continued learning and growth opportunities
· Clinical supervision provided
Do you want to “be the difference” for these children and families? Then take your career to the next level and apply to join our team today! Come learn and grow with us.
The Position: We are looking for a full time Clinician in San Jose!
*Career Ladder Opportunity: We may hire an individual into this position that is within 6 months of graduating with their Masters Degree in a related field and meets all other requirements. The position offered will be a non-exempt Clinical Professional Trainee position. Once the degree is conferred the candidate will promote without competition into the exempt Clinician position
· Master’s Degree (MA/ MS) in Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling or a closely related field required.
· Or within 6 months of Master’s graduation
· One (1) year of supervised clinical experience with children required.
· Registered with the BBS or have the ability to obtain registration with the BBS within 60 days preferred
· Spanish or Vietnamese speaking preferred
· With limited supervision, provides comprehensive assessments, treatment planning, risk assessment, clinical interventions, case management, and coordination of therapeutic activities in the community.
· Ensures that documentation and maintenance of clinical records is completed per appropriate standards and regulations.
· Provides facilitation and support to enhance the efforts of youth and their families/caregivers in the design and implementation of evidence based treatment.
*This position works directly with children and adults
To apply for this job email your details to HRCoordinator@upliftfs.org