The Clinician is primarily responsible for providing individual, family and group therapy to clients in their assigned mental health program at Phase 2. The Clinician works closely with clients , parents and clinical team members, consulting and collaborating on client’s progress and treatment plans.
- Must be MFT or social worker
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Individual, Group and Family Therapy For Each Client.
- Assess clients’ needs and level of functioning including a bio psychosocial assessment of all clients
referred to the case load.
- Provide crisis counseling to clients as necessary.
- Write safety, behavioral, and treatment plans.
- Schedule and coordinate therapy sessions.
- Meet with clients for individual, group and/or family therapy sessions.
- Provide collateral parties with information to best meet the client’s needs as necessary.
- Write daily/weekly progress notes for each therapy session and mental health service.
- Complete appropriate mental health documentation, including but not limited to, client plans
performance outcomes, progress reports, health questionnaires, and termination reports as required.
- Continuously review charts for new and/or relevant information concerning clients.
- Prepare and maintain charts in accordance with audit requirements.
- Perform Utilization Reviews as assigned.
Training and Consultation
- Attend clinical, planning and discharge meetings etc. to consult with clinical and program staff.
- Attend weekly supervision meetings with supervisor to comply with California
Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) licensing
Must have active license or active intern number
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $26.00 per hour
All staff are up to code on all COVID-19 precautions and safety measures
- MFT Intern (Preferred)
- MFT (Preferred)
- Clinical Social Worker (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)