Unknown Company Name
LOOKING FOR CLINICIANS/ THERAPISTS/AMFT/LPCC/ASW AND CASE MANAGER FOR MENTAL HEALTH AGENCY POSITIONS OPEN FOR OUTPATIENT AND FSP (FULL SERVICE PARTNERSHIP) PROGRAMS. MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD AND BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND CHECK.
**Please send Resume with Salary requirement**
Case Manager/housing and employment Bilingual English/Spanish preferred in the city of Woodland Hills.
Under general supervision of the Clinical Director this position provides case management and other related mental health services primarily for adults with mental health disorders. MUST HAVE CASE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
This position is responsible for maintaining a caseload as well as conducting outreach and group work. Completes case management assessments, collaborates with families/significant others, facilitates needed services and linkages such as housing, employment, education, medical/health care.
This position works in the office as well as with clients in the community (field work included)
CLINICIAN * AMFT/ASW/LPCC BILINGUAL SPANISH PREFERED
Full- Time Mental Health Therapist Great opportunity for MFT Intern; supervision hours can be provided! Work with children, TAY, adult and families
As a Mental Health Therapist in our Community Mental Health Program, focused in the San Fernando area, you will provide individual, group, and/or family therapy primarily with children, young adults and adults, primarily with SED and SMI. Services are provided in the community as well as in the office.
CLINICIANS AMFT/ASW/APCC MUST BE REGISTERED WITH THE BBS
1. Conduct intake sessions and complete all required intake and assessment paperwork
2. Conduct individual, conjoint, and family sessions. Maintain caseload.
3. Conduct group sessions
4. Collaborate with collateral contacts including family, school personnel, referral sources, residential team, as needed
5.Manage client charts utilizing computerized medical records system and complete all documentation of work with clients, including Department of Mental Health paperwork to include AIA, CCCP, Progress Notes, etc. Must be timely, accurate and comply with DMH standards, as well as agency standard and procedures
6. Case management activities could include telephone calls, advocacy work for clients as well as other community outreach activities
7. Actively participate in the treatment planning of clients utilizing treatment team meetings, supervision and available resources to help determine the best treatment modality for each respective client
8. Outreach to the community for recruitment of new clients and education/promotion of mental health services
9. Participate in agency meetings, as well as assigned external meetings
10. Attend and participate in mandatory training and in-services as required.
Performs other related tasks and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by program
Must possess a Master’s degree in social work, psychology or other equiv. license or intern.
Must have active registration with the Board of Behavioral Science Examiners (BBSE)
Must be comfortable providing client centered services in a non traditional outpatient setting.
Computer literacy a must. Experience with electronic records desirable
Experience with DMH policies and/or procedures. Must have knowledge of DMH services, documentation and billing process
Ability to manage time, deadlines, and be flexible in duties
Must pass criminal background check, reference check, physical, TB test
Prefer: knowledge working with EBPs, such as Seeking Safety, IPT, Individual CBT, etc.
To apply for this job please visit losangeles.craigslist.org.