Website North County Lifeline
We are looking to hire a dynamic and passionate Clinician who is client centered, community focused and is a self-starter.
Come be part of a team who CAR2Es! At North County Lifeline, you will find people who are Connected to the communities we serve, Authentic, and Resourceful. We are Responsive to the needs of our clients and Engaged in our mission to build self-reliance among youth, adults, and families.
The Clinician provides individual, family therapy and case management to homeless and displaced youth in San Diego County. Qualifying youth are either homeless, or are living in a non-permanent setting such as a shelter, or a friend’s home. Clinicians provide services at Lifeline’s clinic, in schools, and at community locations as well as via telehealth (Zoom). Our clinicians use a wide variety of counseling modalities and work in a culturally humble manner. The position is supervised by the Program Manager, and clinicians receive weekly group and individual supervision so that hours count towards BBS licensure. Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply. Come join a multi-disciplinary team in a stable and well-respected social service agency, working with youth and families to help them live better lives!
Masters Degree in counseling, social work or related field, and BBS-registered AMFT, ASW OR APCC.
Position will work out of Lifeline’s San Diego office.
Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred but not required. Bilingual pay available. Able to make sound clinical decisions, apply clinical judgment, and perform all other aspects of quality clinical work. Successful candidate must possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently. Must be able to handle stressful and crisis situations tactfully and appropriately, and to seek supervision when necessary. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management skills and have reliable transportation as clinicians provide services at multiple sites (mileage reimbursed). Training in CCBH (Anasazi) preferred but not required.
Compensation and Benefits
Your well-being matters at North County Lifeline!
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick time
• Paid holidays (13 days)
• Exceptional medical, dental, vision, chiropractic and acupuncture coverage
• Free health and wellness programs
• Free Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance program
• Great employee incentive award programs
• Training and education assistance
• Matched 403b retirement plan
• Flexible Spending Account
• Menu of optional benefits, including short term disability, critical illness, accident, hospitalization and cancer policy
Pay Range Salary will commensurate with experience and education. Differential pay offered for bilingual skills.
• Conducts Behavioral Health Assessments
• Develops and implements Treatment Plans
• Provides individual, family and group counseling
• Provides case coordination with other professionals including psychiatrists, primary care physicians, psychologists, IEP coordinators, schools, social workers, etc.
• Provides crisis management consultation and education, with a specific goal of removing barriers to a sustainable living environment.
• Meets productivity and caseload standards dictated by the contract
• Participates in multi-disciplinary team meetings to develop appropriate intervention and support the delivery of behavioral health and support services.
• Participates in individual weekly supervision.
• Participates in quality assurance review processes and maintain county documentation standards.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be exposed in an extremely stressful environment where there are considerable mental and emotional demands. Travel is required to client homes. Employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The employee will be required to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer.
M-F Fulltime position – non-exempt 40 hours
some evenings and weekends
To apply for this job please visit sandiego.craigslist.org.