Website Enki Health Services, Inc.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required of personnel so classified.
A clinician will provide behavioral health services to severely and persistently mentally ill children with severe emotional disturbance. The behavioral health services for children will aim to promote resiliency by helping the client/family achieve higher levels of functioning.
Core Duties And Responsibilities:
· Provide therapeutic services to clients and their families in the Outpatient program.
· Triage individual cases to determine appropriateness for agency services.
· Perform clinical evaluations.
· Coordinate services for cases assigned.
· Provide individual, family and/or group therapy to clients and their families as appropriate.
· Provide rehabilitation, collateral, and case management services as clinically appropriate.
· Attend clinical and administrative supervision meetings as assigned.
· Attend and participate in all in-service training as necessary.
· Responsible for timely completion of documentation in the client’s clinical record per Enki, DMH and legal requirements.
· Responsible for meeting assigned minimum billing requirements on a monthly basis.
· A clinician may be assigned cases from ongoing programs based on the needs of the clinic and its clients.
· Comply with all Company policies and procedures as applicable.
Minimum Education And Experience Preferred:
· Two years of clinical experience in treating mental health consumers and case management preferred.
· Must be licensed or license eligible as a AMFT, ASW, APCC, Ph.D., or Psy.D.
· AMFT, ASW, and APCC must have current registration with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
· Valid California driver’s license, current automobile insurance, and eligibility to drive for the Company.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
· Ability to perform in a positive, courteous, flexible and adaptive manner.
· Able to exercise independent judgment and initiative.
· Computer literate and experienced with computer programs such as Microsoft Office Word, Outlook 365 and Excel.
· Experience using an electronic health record is a plus.
· Must be able to communicate clearly, both orally and written.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred but not required.
· See well enough (with or without corrected vision) to read fine print, hand-written materials, and a computer screen.
· Speak and hear well enough (with or without assistive device) to converse in person and over the telephone.
· Finger, handle, feel, and reach with hands and arms, including ability to use a computer keyboard.
· Have the mobility (with or without assistive device) to stand, sit, crouch, and move from one work area to another.
· Have the strength to lift, carry or push office equipment and supplies used in normal job functions.
· Stamina to effectively perform work activities.
· Must be able to lift 15-20 lbs.
Enki is an equal opportunity employer with a standing policy of nondiscrimination. This means that all qualified persons are accorded an equal opportunity for employment or promotion without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Enki will comply with all fair employment laws and will take affirmative measures to eliminate or prevent illegal discrimination. It is the policy of Enki that positive action be taken to insure that members of protected classes have an equal opportunity for all jobs. Enki will comply with all requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
To apply for this job please visit www2.appone.com.