This position offers signing & retention bonus of $1,000!
What’s Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet’s services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You’ll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Clinician is responsible for providing individual, family, and group therapy to clients. Additional responsibilities include regulation compliance, referring agency coordination, documentation and record maintenance.
Your Skills and Duties
* Provide in home or in office individual, family and group therapy.
* Develop and maintain positive communication and working relationships with referring agencies.
* Maintain positive, open communication with colleagues, clients and community agencies.
* Adhere to and enforce Agency policies and State regulations with staff and clients.
* Prepare quality written reports in a timely fashion.
* Maintain required documentation, records, and reports as outlined by Agency policies and procedures and state licensing requirements for Short Doyle Certification and Medi-Cal billing.
* Provide accurate and timely reports as required by the Agency and the Department of Mental Health.
* Take responsibility for any serious incidents and all reporting procedures.
* Take referrals when needed.
* Attend weekly staff meetings.
* Provide on-call emergency services and respond to on-call as per the Agency’s standards.
* Maintain appropriate professional boundaries with staff, birth and Foster Parents, children, clients, and community resources.
* Maintain client and case confidentiality per state, federal and Agency standards.
* Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences.
* Support and model Aspiranet’s values, represent the agency in a professional manner and abide by the agency’s Professional Code of Ethics.
* Perform additional duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Education and Work Experience
* Master’s degree or Doctorate as defined in the Health and Safety Code, Sections 1506 (e) (f)
Licenses and Certifications
* Intern Registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences as an ASW or AMFT, or APCC
* Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record.
* Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and country regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Aspiranet is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice in creating the best possible outcomes for our clients and our staff. We offer an exceptional work environment and a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. Our benefits package is robust, aimed at keeping you healthy and well, financially secure, providing a work-life balance, and protecting you from the unexpected.
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
To apply for this job please visit ars2.equest.com.