This position offers a $1,000 Sign On and $1,000 Continuation Bonus!
What’s Your Calling?
Your Future Team
Aspiranet’s Family and Community Services provide home, visiting, center-based and school-based services to children and families in their communities and offers assistance that is client-centered, trauma-informed, and reflective of best practice standards in the field. Our services are designed to strengthen families and communities while preventing child maltreatment. When you join our multidisciplinary team, you become part of a passionate group determined to impact lives and empower youth.
The Clinician is responsible for screening and assessing all youth admitted to the CSU, providing therapeutic medication interventions to youth, developing safety and service plan, train staff on plans, liaison with county staff, nursing staff and other youth serving entities.
Your Skills and Duties
• Engages youth admitted to the CSU.
• Completes intake screening and assessing of youth.
• Takes appropriate action for incidents and adhere to reporting procedures.
• Completes ongoing assessments as they relate to risk/SI/dangerousness.
• Provides therapeutic interventions to youth.
• Develops safety and service plans for youth.
• Liaisons with team members.
• Documents services provided.
• Attends weekly individual and group supervision.
• On-call/after-hours responsibilities for screening/assessment/treatment needs.
• Performs additional duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience
• Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling Psychology
• Current Intern Registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS)
• Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care
• Licensing i.e. Fingerprint and child abuse index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record
• Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and county regulations by periodic sanction checks.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Flexible Time Off
• 13 paid holidays along with 10 vacation and 10 sick days Comprehensive Healthcare
• Medical, dental and vision plans
• A 100% fully employer paid (premium) medical and dental benefit plan
• TelaDoc® employer paid telehealth program Flexible Spending Accounts
• Medical and dependent care plans Retirement Savings
• 403(b) and 401(a) retirement plan with employer contributions Income Protection
• Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
• Accident, critical illness, and hospital gap plan Training and Advancement
• Ongoing training & development opportunities
• Advancement opportunities Employee assistance program
• Free confidential crisis line 24/7 (365 days a year)
• Six (6) face-to-face or telephonic sessions per issue Other Perks
• Commuter program and mileage reimbursement
• Employee recognition and discount programs
Aspira means hope. We are a network of people bringing hope forward. We look forward to learning what makes you passionate.
To apply for this job please visit ars2.equest.com.