Sign-on bonus: $1,000
Continuation bonus: $1,000
What’s Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet’s services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You’ll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Clinician is responsible for providing individual, family, and group therapy to clients. Additional responsibilities include regulation compliance, referring agency coordination, documentation and record maintenance.
Your Skills and Duties
1. Provide in home or in office individual, family and group therapy.
2. Develop and maintain positive communication and working relationships with referring agencies.
3. Maintain positive, open communication with colleagues, clients and community agencies.
4. Adhere to and enforce Agency policies and State regulations with staff and clients.
5. Prepare quality written reports in a timely fashion.
6. Maintain required documentation, records and reports as outlined by Agency policies and procedures and state licensing requirements for Short Doyle Certification and Medi-Cal billing.
7. Provide accurate and timely reports as required by the Agency and the Department of Mental Health.
8. Take responsibility for any serious incidents and all reporting procedures.
9. Take referrals when needed.
10. Attend weekly staff meetings.
11. Provide on-call emergency services and respond to on-call as per Agency’s standards.
12. Maintain appropriate professional boundaries with staff, birth and Foster Parents, children, clients, and community resources.
13. Maintain client and case confidentiality per state, federal and Agency standards.
14. Demonstrate sensitivity and responsiveness to cultural differences.
15. Support and model Aspiranet’s values, represent the agency in a professional manner, and abide by the agency’s Professional Code of Ethics.
16. Perform additional duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Education and Work Experience
* Master’s degree or Doctorate as defined in the Health and Safety Code, Sections 1506 (e) (f)
* Intern Registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences as an ACSW, AMFT or APCC.
* Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL and clean driving record
* Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and county regulations by periodic sanction checks
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Flexible Time Off
* 13 paid holidays along with 10 vacation and 10 sick days
* Medical, dental and vision plans
* A 100% fully employer paid (premium) medical and dental benefit plan
* TelaDoc® employer paid telehealth program
Flexible Spending Accounts
* Medical and dependent care plans
* 403(b) and 401(a) retirement plan with employer contributions
* Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
* Accident, critical illness, and hospital gap plan
Training and Advancement
* Ongoing training & development opportunities
* Advancement opportunities
Employee assistance program
* Free confidential crisis line 24/7 (365 days a year)
* Six (6) face-to-face or telephonic sessions per issue
* Commuter program and mileage reimbursement
* Employee recognition and discount programs
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
To apply for this job please visit ars2.equest.com.