Website Aldea Children & Family Services
When you work at Aldea, you are part of a growing and creative team of professionals who are passionate to help people improve their wellbeing. You will be at the forefront of cutting-edge behavioral and social services making the community healthier for all of us.
Why work at Aldea?
• Complete your BBS licensure hours and receive individual and group clinical supervision. BBS licensed staff receive a salary increase!
• Receive reimbursement for cost of credential renewal fees.
• Experience in a state of the art Council on Accreditation (COA) agency to ensure best practices and high quality services.
• Be part of a team of passionate, collaborative, and dedicated professionals where staff input is highly valued.
• Enriching training opportunities including potential for leadership development program participation and promotion.
What does Aldea have to offer?
• A flexible work schedule that promotes the importance of work-life balance
• 13 holidays plus 1 floating holiday per year
• Vacation accrual 10 – 30 days per year based on length of service
• Spanish bilingual stipend additional $4,000/year
• Excellent benefits package to meet the needs of staff and their families including medical coverage (Aldea pays your deductible!) and dental, vision, life insurance and EAP at no cost to employees!
• Company cell phone to promote separation of work and home life
• Generous retirement up to 5% employer match contributions after 6 months of service (includes free Financial Planning)
The Clinical Case Manager provides initial screening of behavioral health referrals from Community Medical Center (CMC) to Aldea. The Clinical Case Manager provides linkage to services within Aldea and to community providers and brief treatment interventions when indicated. Provides necessary case management services in the clinic and community setting, with the goal of removing barriers to receiving appropriate behavioral health and primary care services.
1. Perform intake screening, referral and linkage based on screening results and eligibility for services and provides support to schedule initial appointments.
2. Follows up with each individual client to identify barriers and solutions to ensure clients can access and navigate services.
3. For designated patients in high risk medical and behavioral health categories, provides intensive case management services. Provides crisis intervention, follow-up, and appropriate referrals to other agencies in the community as needed. Advocates on behalf of the patient to obtain services as necessary. Provides education and support to patients and their families to encourage compliance with medical and behavioral health treatment regimens.
4. Provides direct counseling, treatment and necessary collateral services to assigned clients. Works with various modalities including individual, family and group therapy, as appropriate.
5. Participates in Clinical Integration Team meetings for assigned patients with CMC BHI team members. Works collaboratively with Aldea and Community Medical Center staff on patient, administrative, and program issues.
6. Oversees the collection and analysis of data on all referrals. Tracks all referrals from initial referral through cessation of services. Provides monthly reports on rates of follow through, outcomes and other identified study data. Provides related data, as requested, to Community Medical Center to monitor overall outcomes of the Behavioral Health Integration model.
1. Registration in California to practice psychotherapy (LCSW, MFT, or LPCC), or registration as a pre-licensed intern, or currently attending a fully accredited counseling, psychology or social work Master’s program required. Two-years post license preferred.
2. Strong oral and written English language skills essential. Bilingual skills preferred.
3. Current state of California drivers license in good standing, and access to reliable transportation.
4. Ability to meet contract requirements and relevant regulations, such as fingerprint clearances, Tb test, etc.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.myapps.paychex.com.