Website Child & Family Counseling Group
friendly, comfortable and pretty busy small private practice
A nearly licensed or fully licensed LPCC or LMFT?
Ready to leave your agency that requires hours of Medi-Cal billing?
Returning from family leave and interested in working part-time?
Seeking a friendly, comfortable and pretty busy small group private practice setting?
Not interested in starting your own therapy business?
If so, Child & Family Counseling Group would love to hear from you!
We have part-time positions available for counselors or therapists who want to work 2-3 afternoons & evenings/week, and/or weekends. We offer weekly consultation/supervision. In addition, we have staff meetings and social justice discussion groups on Tuesday mornings. We use CBT, play therapy and other therapies to treat children, adolescents & their families. We work with children, teens & families outdoors, indoors with full Covid precautions, and via HIPAA compliant Zoom. We work closely with parents, so comfort in this area is a must! Our office is located near Highways 85 & 17, in San Jose near Campbell and Los Gatos.
The ideal candidate qualifications include:
· Interested in working with children & adolescents, comfortable working collaboratively & supportively with parents
· Currently fully credentialed as an associate or licensed by the BBS of California
· Training & experience with play therapy, sand tray play therapy, expressive arts, CBT for children & teens, and other modalities of child & family therapy
· Not working in another private practice or group therapy practice currently
· Not interested in the marketing and hassle of building of your own private practice
· Available minimum 2-3 days after school & early evening.
· Prompt completion of progress notes in Therapy Notes system (training will be given)
· Interests and expertise in modalities of therapy that complement CFCG offerings (therapy for adults, couples counseling, co-parenting, certified in other therapies) a big plus!
Other benefits at CFCG:
· Culturally diverse and motivated clients
· Experienced supervisor for pre-licensed staff
· Consultation for licensed staff too, supervision for prelicensed staff
· Sick leave, worker’s compensation, 401K plan, group liability insurance, modest reimbursement for pre-approved expenses.
Visit our website at www.childfamilygroup.com
We would welcome your resume and cover letter to: Angela Dube: email@example.com
and Marté Matthews: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com