Website Aldea Children & Family Services
Aldea is growing!! When you work at Aldea, you are part of a growing and creative team of professionals who are passionate to help people improve their wellbeing. You will be at the forefront of cutting-edge behavioral and social services making the community healthier for all of us.
By joining our team of professionals, you will gain the following:
• Enriching training opportunities.
• Provide service to a variety of client populations.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Experience in a state of the art Council on Accreditation (COA) agency to ensure best practices and high quality services.
• Opportunity to enhance professional development, including potential participation in leadership development program.
• Be part of a team of passionate, collaborative, and dedicated professionals where staff input is highly valued.
Aldea Children and Family Services is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of all of our staff and their families:
– Benefit plans available include: Medical w/ employer funded HRA deductible. Full coverage and employer paid premiums for Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Disability and EAP plans. Voluntary FSA and Supplemental Plans available.
– Generous Retirement up to 5% employer match contributions after 6 months of service including free Financial Planning.
– 13 Holidays plus 1 Floating Holiday
– Vacation: accrue up to 30 days
– Sick: accrue up to 10 days
– Company Cell Phone
– Mileage Reimbursement
– Free Office Parking
The Behavioral Health Counselor provides direct assessment and plan development, treatment, counseling, prevention and necessary collateral services to assigned youth and their families.
Working Titles: Behavioral Health Counselor; AOD Counselor; Prevention Supervisor
1. Provides direct counseling, treatment and necessary collateral services to all assigned youth and their families.
2. Works with various modalities including individual, conjoint, family and group therapy, as appropriate.
3. Provides counseling and/or prevention services to adolescents in community-based settings, including schools, homes, and other community spaces, or in the clinic utilizing a client- centered, strengths-based approach while maintaining professional boundaries.
4. Works collaboratively with other Aldea staff, including those providing psychiatric/medical, administrative and other ancillary services.
5. Actively utilizes clinical supervision to develop and hone intervention skills and strategies.
6. Develops and maintains good working relationships with providers from other agencies, school counselors and administration and systems.
7. Completes all required administrative activity, including clinical record keeping, time tracking and billing backup documentation in a timely and accurate fashion.
8. Maintains a high level of client engagement and meets productivity standards.
9. Actively participates in all required staff meetings and training opportunities.
10. Maintains all current licensing and/or professional certification requirements.
11. Abides by all provisions of the Aldea Policies and Procedures Manual.
12. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. A Bachelor’s degree or RADT-II or CADC certification is required; Master’s degree preferred. Registration in California to practice psychotherapy (LCSW, MFT, or PhD) or registration as a pre-licensed intern or currently attending a fully accredited counseling, psychology or social work Master’s program desired.
a. Additional Qualifications for the AOD Counselor (working title):
i. Registered Alcohol and Drug Technician (RADT) or Trainee (RADT-II) registration or Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) certification or equivalent required; OR, a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social services or a related field, and a willingness to become CADC certified.
ii. California requirements require incumbents with RADT registration to achieve CADC certification within five (5) years, or RADT registration will be voided.
2. Strong oral and written English language skills essential. Bilingual skills preferred.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.myapps.paychex.com.