Evidence-based holistic thearpy.
mindfulSF is hiring a pre-licensed or licensed therapist to join our clinical team. We provide structured evidence- based mental health and wellness services (individual and group therapy using CBT, ERP, ACT and mindfulness- based frameworks, MBSR, and mindfulness trainings). We work with adolescents, adults, and families, and specialize in treating anxiety, OCD, panic, phobias, depression, work stress, and body focused repetitive behaviors. The ideal candidate is either a licensed psychologist, MFT/LCSW/LPCC or is earning hours towards licensure. They are excited to join a team that is focused on providing services from an integrative evidence-based framework. They also have training and experience offering evidence-based therapy (CBT, ACT, DBT, mindfulness), as well as a commitment to engage in further training. They have a collaborative and skills-based experiential approach to therapy and are excited to offer services that are grounded in diversity and inclusion. They are interested in collaborating with other therapists, and are organized and timely with documentation and administrative duties. They have experience and an interest in working with diverse populations that include LGBTQ+ and BIPOC individuals.
• Licensed in California or BBS registered AMFT/APCC/AMSW.
• Previous training and experience in delivering cognitive behavioral interventions such as CBT and ACT.
• A strong preference will be given to candidates who have training in Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) and experience working with both adolescents and adults using evidence-based frameworks.
• An already established or interest in establishing a personal mindfulness and/or mindful self-compassion practice.
• Available to see a minimum of 15 clients per week with an interest in building caseload over time.
• Must be open to some work evenings and/or weekends. • Comfort with using G Suite, Google Meet, and an online EHR system.
• Optional: Opportunities to run/co-facilitate groups and offer workshops and presentations. mindfulSF is a supportive and collaborative working environment.
We are a team of clinicians who are dedicated to our work and committed to helping others make meaningful changes in their lives. Employment benefits include ongoing individual and group supervision/consultation, ongoing experiential learning/support, competitive compensation, paid training/networking opportunities. The current position is primarily remote, with the potential to see clients in person in San Francisco.
Please send a cover letter, CV, and three professional references to Sarah Carr at sarah@mindfulSF.com. Address the following questions in your cover letter:
• Why does being a therapist in a group practice interest you?
• What training and experience do you have providing evidence-based treatment to clients?
• What is important to you about diversity and inclusion in offering evidence-based therapy?
• What are your long-term professional goals?
• What days/times are you available to see clients at mindfulSF?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com