Primary TherapistDecember 22, 2020
Marriage and Family Therapist Associate/ Clinical Social Worker AssociateDecember 22, 2020
Full Job Description
Horizon Counseling Center is a small non-profit counseling center looking to hire part-time Associate Therapist.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for individual, group and family counseling sessions.
- Conducts client psychosocial assessment, develops and monitors the implementation of individualized treatment plans, carries out client intake process, and is available to solve any pertinent issues.
- Maintain professional relationships with the staff, clients, families and visitors
- Registered Associate with CA BBS; AMFT / APCC with number.
- Master’s degree from accredited social work, marriage and family therapy or psychology program.
- Experience working with mental health
- Able to maintain a professional manner with staff, and clients.
- Able to work in a fast paced setting, under pressure, and maintain open, and proper communication.
- Able to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of clients or employees of an organization.
- Ability to relate harmoniously with staff and clients of diverse ethnic and economic backgrounds.
- Experience in providing direct services to individuals, families and groups.
- Good Computer skills. Ability to navigate an Electronic Health Records System.
- Demonstrate professionalism, and strong boundaries with the clients.
* This is not a full time role. The hours will vary and time to build client base will also vary. The candidate will be comfortable seeing at least 10 clients per week either remotely or in-person and attend supervision.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
All staff and clients are required to wear a mask and proper sanitation is to take place after each session.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings