Associate Marriage and Family TherapistJuly 27, 2022
Therapist FT or PTJuly 27, 2022
Melrose Recovery is seeking an Associate Marriage and Family Therapist to work in our Los Angeles facilities. This position supports adults struggling with moderate to severe chemical dependency along side some Mental Health issues. We are seeking an experienced full-time Therapist who will provide direct clinical support to those in an inpatient setting.
- Facilitating group therapy sessions based on group treatment plan
- Conducting individual, conjoint and family therapy sessions
- Conducting therapeutic mentoring sessions
- Conducting client orientation sessions
- Creating treatment plans and safety plans
- Observing and monitoring clients’ behavior and intervening based on clients’ treatment plans and program needs
- Coordinating and communicating with treatment team regarding client care and client issues/progress
- Participating in client interventions under the direction of DTX / IOP Program Coordinator and Clinical Director
- Documenting observations and interventions in client case file
Essential Duties: *
- Utilizes clinical best practices to conduct screening, intake and assessments to determine the client’s needs develop treatment goals.
- Performs counseling services with clients and their families through individual, family and group therapy. Employs evidenced-based practices grounded in Behavioral Services methods.
- Maintain current notes and billing to ethical and professional standard.
- Other duties as determined by the Clinical Director.
- Experience with KIPU (EMR) program
- AMFT registration with the BBS (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 – $34.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road