Website Tiny Steps Developmental Services
Tiny Steps Developmental Services provides an array of mental health services including psychotherapy, psychological testing and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Our multi-disciplinary team includes psychologists, marriage and family therapists and social workers. We meet weekly as a team to ensure each clinician has the support they need to provide the best services possible to our clients. We also regularly consult with school psychologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists and other health care professional to ensure collaboration across fields.
Associate MFT Job Description:
– Provide psychotherapy in our office in Valley Village (remote work temporary due to COVID-19) using a variety of treatment modalities including but not limited to psychodynamic, systems, Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT) and CBT.
– Provide behavior therapy, behavior therapy supervision and/or parent training in home/community behavior therapy for children on the autism spectrum.
– Individual supervision provided by a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Weekly group supervision is provided by additional licensed clinicians including licensed clinical psychologists and licensed clinical social worker to allow for a variety of perspectives.
– Gain experience managing behavior therapists and learning supervision techniques.
– Unlimited trainings provided.
– Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement when traveling between clients.
Tiny Steps Developmental Services is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or genetic information. Employees must pass a background check per state law to begin employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $22.00 – $30.00 per hour
Due to COVID-19 sessions are being conducted via telehealth at this time but will return to the office once able
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.