$1,000 sign on and continuation bonus!
Bilingual Spanish Preferred
What’s Your Calling?
You can find a job or you can find your mission. We want you to help us make a meaningful difference.
Aspiranet is a one-of-a-kind social service agency dedicated to building a world where all children and youth are loved and cared for, and all families have the resources to thrive. Founded in 1975, our core mission is to help California kids and families. Aspiranet’s services include foster resource family support, residential care, adoption services, support for youth making the transition from foster care to adulthood, mental health services, intensive home-based care, and community-based family resources. We provide services throughout the state.
Join Our Mission
Everyone who is part of Aspiranet is passionate about the important work they do. You’ll join a group of like-minded people who care deeply about the children and families in our care.
Your Future Team
When you work for Aspiranet, you join a committed team whose efforts positively affect children and families.
The Clinician is responsible for providing collateral, case management, individual, family, and group therapy to clients and families. Additional responsibilities include compliance with regulations, care coordination, documentation and record maintenance. (This Clinician job description excludes STRTP, Receiving Center, and Non-Treatment Facilities).
Your Skills and Duties
* Completes client screenings and assessments.
* Develops and implements treatment plans.
* Provides in-home or in-office individual, family, or group therapy in milieus determined by the agency and funder.
* Coordinates with team to provide assessments, treatment planning, and evaluations for assigned clients.
* Completes regular, timely reviews of all assigned cases.
* Prepares and maintains required written documentation and reports.
* Takes appropriate action for incidents and adheres to reporting procedures.
* Takes referrals when needed.
* Participates in staff meetings and treatment reviews.
* Develops and maintains positive communication and relationships with clients, staff and partners.
* Adheres to all agency, contract, and State policies and regulations.
* Meets Agency Client Care hours
* Provides on-call emergency services on rotation.
* Performs additional duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience
* Master’s or Doctorate degree as defined in Health and Safety Code, Sections 1506 (e) (f)
* Intern Registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences as an ACSW, AMFT, APCC or Registration as a Psychological Assistant with the Board of Health and Welfare
* Meets all compliance requirements of federal, state, and county regulations by periodic sanction checks.
* Meets all state required conditions of employment as set forth by Community Care Licensing for a Licensed Community Care facility; i.e. Fingerprint and Child Abuse Index clearance, TB/Health Physical, valid CDL, and clean driving record.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
Flexible Time Off
* 13 paid holidays along with 10 vacation and 10 sick days
* Medical, dental and vision plans
* A 100% fully employer paid (premium) medical and dental benefit plan
* TelaDoc® employer paid telehealth program
Flexible Spending Accounts
* Medical and dependent care plans
* 403(b) and 401(a) retirement plan with employer contributions
* Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
* Accident, critical illness, and hospital gap plan
Training and Advancement
* Ongoing training & development opportunities
* Advancement opportunities
Employee assistance program
* Free confidential crisis line 24/7 (365 days a year)
* Six (6) face-to-face or telephonic sessions per issue
* Commuter program and mileage reimbursement
* Employee recognition and discount programs
Aspiranet is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer; all applicants will be given full consideration under state, local, and federal law.
To apply for this job please visit ars2.equest.com.