The community guidelines apply to individuals who submit employer reviews through Prelicensed. By submitting an employer review, you agree to abide by the following guidelines:
- You must submit information that is truthful and reflects your personal opinion/experience. Under no circumstances may you impersonate another individual or misrepresent your current or former affiliation with an employer.
- You may only submit one review per employer. Creating multiple accounts in order to post multiple reviews for the same employer is prohibited. You may request to have your review edited, updated, or removed at any time by contacting us.
- You may not submit reviews that contain profanities or discriminatory language targeted at an individual or group (general discussions of workplace misconduct are allowed). Reviews that contain this information, but are otherwise appropriate, will be edited at the discretion of the Prelicensed administrative team prior to being approved for publication.
- You may not submit information that is defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, threatening, racist, bigoted, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by the Prelicensed administrative team). Inappropriate reviews will not be approved for publication.
- You may not identify yourself or include contact information for yourself or others in your review. In order to preserve your anonymity, we remove identifying information from public view, including the name and e-mail address submitted with your review.