Website Conard House, Inc.
Empowering people. Restoring hope.
POSITION: Senior Case Manager III at The Midori, (Full-Time), Waivered or Licensed
REPORTS TO: Program Director III
SALARY: $29.15 per hour ($60,632 annualized) with excellent benefits
Licensure supervision hours for LCSW, MFT, LPCC, Ph.D., Psy.D. are available for waivered staff. Waivered: Accruing licensure hours as a Registered AMFT, ASW, APCC with California Board of Behavioral Sciences or as a Registered Psychologist with California Board of Psychology.
ORGANIZATION AND PROGRAM:
Conard House Inc. is a nonprofit organization which builds welcoming communities and restores hope. We work with a diverse adult population and strive for cultural competency/humility by respecting experience, promoting inclusion, and building community. This position is with the Outpatient Services within the Supportive Housing Program. This program provides housing, case management, and income advocacy for adult residents in nine Single Resident Occupancy (SRO) Hotels in the Tenderloin and South of Market area and scattered-site shared apartments located throughout San Francisco. Additionally, staff at Outpatient Services provide individual and group rehabilitation services, individual and group therapy, assessment and treatment planning, and crisis intervention pertaining to their scope of practice. We are a committed Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to the City and State’s Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be licensed in the state of CA or registered with the Board of Behavioral Science or Board of Psychology. Licensure hours for LCSW, MFT, LPCC or Psychology are available. Must have experience, providing direct services including work with individuals who also experience mental health, substance use, and physical health conditions. Applicants must have a working knowledge of psychiatric medications, psychological terminology, and mental health and social services in San Francisco. Effective advocacy, organizational, and communication skills are essential. The ability to work as a team member towards common goals and objectives is required. Applicants must have the ability to document using electronic database according to Medi-Cal guidelines. Experience with Medi-Cal billing and AVATAR database preferred. Ability to travel to meetings off-site required. However, personal vehicle is not required. Must successfully complete education and reference verification. After a conditional offer of hire a criminal background check must be reviewed.
DUTIES:In addition to Case Management duties, the Senior Case Manager III has the following duties.
– Assist Program Director to monitor and maintain Medi-Cal documentation and billing.
– Provide mental health services to clients (individual and group psychotherapy, psychosocial case management, individual and group rehabilitation services, diagnostic assessment, plan development, crisis intervention) and document services in AVATAR according to Conard House and Medi-Cal guidelines. Train staff, when required, in case management duties, including Medi-Cal documentation and billing.
– Assist Program Director in assuring the quality of case management and money management services for residents.
– Provide supervision to staff when the Program Director designates.
– Must successfully meet monthly billing target.
– Assist Program Director in implementing policies and procedures in meeting program objectives.
– Provide resources to clients on a broad range of problems in a manner that is supportive, constructive and non-judgmental.
– Assess client’s need for medical and psychiatric evaluations and make appropriate referrals.
– Develop and implement service plans. Coordinate service plans with other external service providers.
– Assist clients with daily living skills.
– Provide advocacy assistance pursuing and maintaining entitlements, clothing, health care, mental health services and other issues. Ensure proper completion of client applications and forms.
– Conduct groups and activities oriented toward stabilized living. Promote a community environment for residents to interact and socialize, incorporating community building techniques.
– Maintain support and strongly encourage an independent living environment in which residents can support each other.
– Intervene in crisis situations according to procedures. Notify and consult with supervisor as soon as possible.
– Ensure accuracy and timely completion of statistical reports for program location.
– Supervise staff and manage program in Program Director’s absence.
– Act as on-site director with other collaborative agencies in the Program Director’s absence.
Application Procedure: Please send resumes and letter of intent to Yeldar Zhurgenov, AMFT, Program Director III, via email to SHCMjobs@conard.org. People with diverse cultural backgrounds encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to SHCMjobs@conard.org