Website MIndful Pasadena Counseling
Listening Healing Helping
Growing private practice in Pasadena is seeking a motivated registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT), Associate Clinical Social Worker (ACSW) or Associate Professional Clinical Counselor (APCC) for a full-time position seeing clients. This job is an excellent opportunity for an associate to serve clients in need while learning about how to build and operate a private practice. The successful candidate will receive quality weekly supervision and mentoring in their journey to full licensure. Timely note taking and treatment planning including diagnosing clients is emphasized and training on proper methods will be provided.
The ideal candidate for this position should be:
· Driven, independent and interested in working in a private practice
· Eager to market themselves using a variety of methods such as developing and maintaining a website and posting on therapist finder services such as Psychology Today
· Understanding of the expectation to build and maintain a caseload of 22-26 clients/week
· Experienced working with individuals, children and couples
· Organized in their scheduling of clients and respectful of the client’s time
· Able to complete treatment plans and progress notes in a timely manner
· Comfortable working within the guidelines of insurance requirements including diagnosing clients
· Collaborative and open to feedback from supervisors and fellow associates
· Culturally sensitive
· Accepting and open to seeing all clients
· Flexible with scheduling clients and supervision, occasionally on evenings and/or the weekend
· Ethical in their interactions with clients
· Willing to follow California Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) and other legal regulations
· EMDR trained (preferred)
SALARY AND COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS: The successful applicant will be paid 50% of the amount received from insurance or cash paying clients. Per the current BBS waiver, associates can conduct sessions via telehealth and receive supervision remotely. Offices in Pasadena are available if the therapist wishes to see clients in person (per the current Public Health Order, both the client and therapist must be masked). Clinicians will be expected to practice and receive supervision in office when the BBS waiver expires. We prioritize the health of our employees and require all staff to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
If interested, please provide a cover letter and resume/C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com