Website San Jose Behavioral Health
Restoring Hope. Embracing Change.
Full-time – Our hospital is expanding!
• Participate in multidisciplinary treatment team meetings to discuss psychosocial assessment, treatment planning and ongoing discharge planning
• Conduct crisis intervention with the supervision of Program Director and/or Charge Nurse.
• Conduct educational lectures for patients and families, at admission, during facility stay and after discharge, as indicated.
• Document patient progress and participation in process groups and educational lectures.
• Serves as a liaison between clinical staff and patients, keeping staff informed of high-risk issues.
• On an on-going basis identify potential patient problems and discuss them in the multidisciplinary treatment meeting.
• On an ongoing basis, participate in monitoring treatment outcome.
• Appropriate documentation completed in accordance with federal, state and Joint Commission regulations. In addition to department and facility policy and procedure.
• Communicate continually with patients and staff.
• Communicate with patients/families to ensure understanding of treatment protocols as indicated.
• Manages caseload and assumes responsibility for patient chart documentation and ensures comprehensive treatment delivery.
• Is the liaison between patients and assigned psychiatrist ensuring psychiatrist is aware of patient behaviors and needs observed by hospital staff.
• Manages psychiatry visits, charts, and patients to ensure streamline procedure with daily psychiatry visits.
• Other duties as assigned.
If you are collecting supervised hours, group and individual clinical supervision is offered. You are paid your hourly rate during that time. Currently, our associates are having no difficulty accumulating hours of experience.
• Master’s in counseling psychology, social work or related field License
Please feel free to email any questions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com