Website Almaden Valley Counseling Service
Working to promote emotional well-being
Almaden Valley Counseling Service provides excellent training as you begin your career as a therapist.
We are seeking Mental Health Therapists–AMFT/APCC/ACSW–to join our team! You will provide counseling services in both school and community counseling center settings. We have a wide variety of clients, which will provide you with great experience as you earn hours toward your license. Both triadic and group supervision provided.
· Provide school-based, short-term therapy at a school site (K-12)
· Provide psychotherapy with a wide range of clientele at our community counseling clinic
· Keep accurate and up-to-date progress notes for each case
· Create and implement treatment plans
· Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
· Master’s degree in counseling psychology, social work or related field
· BBS registration number for AMFT, APCC, or ACSW
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Experience working with children a plus
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team
· Proactive in seeking consultation for clinical questions as they arise
Job Type: Part time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Almaden Valley Counseling Service provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Clinic clients can be seen by telehealth or a limited number can be seen in-person.
Counseling offices in school sites can be evaluated for COVID-19 safety measures.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com